Hotel Reservation Policies and Regulations
Hotel Reservation Policies and Regulations
Dear Guest ,We are proud that you have chosen Parsian Kermanshah Hotel.
You can reserve your room directly through our reservation system. of the hotel’s website: www.kermanshahpih.ir.
Check-in time is 14:00. If the guest arrives to the hotel from 7:00. to 14:00, 50% of the amount for one night will be charged, and check-in before 7:00 full charge will be added to your bills. check-out time is 12:00.
To check out from 12:00. Until 18:00 half charge, and after 18:00 full charge will be added to your invoice.
• The person who makes a reservation is required to enter the exact date of his reservation, and a stay of more than 10nights must be approved by the hotel. It should be noted that changing the date includes a cancellation fess within the time period.
• The reservation is valid only if the full amount of the requested nights is paid and the tracking code is obtained from the hotel website. It is emphasized that the confirmation of the guest’s reservation depends on obtaining the tracking code by the system, this code will be announced to the guest when the deposit process is finalized and the reservation will be definitive after full payment.
• The price criteria in the system are based on the rate displayed on the site at the time of booking and may vary in different time periods.
• The announced rates, according to the official approval of the Hotel Union, includes the basic price of the room, breakfast, 15% service, 9% tax and legal fees.
• Complimentary buffet breakfast is prepared in the restaurant for the honored guests. If the guest wants to have breakfast in the room, it is done through room service.
• Other expenses such as entrance and exit half charge, restaurant, stay extension, etc. will be settled in cash (Rials).
• It should be noted that until further notice, it is not possible to accept any credit cards.
• It is not possible to change the name for a registered reservation, and the room will only be delivered to the person whose name the reservation is in.
• The minimum age to obtain a room individually is 18 years. If the person making the reservation is younger, the reservation will be canceled and the fee will not be refunded.
• It should be noted that the maximum capacity of the hotel rooms is 3 adults including an extra bed.
• Admission for babies up to6 years old is free, and from 7 years old is also free without an extra bed. If guest request for extra bed so it will be charged . (from 7 years old are considered adults).
• The recipient of the reservation accepts all the items mentioned regarding the conditions and rules of the hotel reservation.
• The recipient of the reservation has read and is aware of the cancellation rules.
• In case of non-compliance with the rules stated on the site, the hotel will not be responsible for refunding the money.
• Other rules are in accordance with the hotel reservation law in the cultural heritage and tourism organization and related authorities.
• Other internet reservation rules are in accordance with the e-commerce law of the Islamic Republic of Iran
• Cancellation must be announced by sending a cancellation request by the same email address registered when booking.
• The penalty for canceling rooms booked up to 72 hours before the guest’s arrival is not subject to any penalty
• The penalty for canceling reserved rooms 48 hours before arrival is 50%, The penalty for canceling reserved rooms 24 hours before arrival is 70%, and 100% on the day of arrival for one night of reserved rooms.
Cancellation fee due to incomplete ID documents on arrival day is 100%.
• In case of no show, the whole price of one night will be charged for the number of booked rooms.
• In case of group booking (more than 10 rooms), cancellation penalty and booking policies must be negotiated in person.
• If room cancellation involves money return, the fund will be returned in 10 working days through negotiating with financial department in advance.
Rules in the Hotel
• Necessary documents for Iranian guests’ reception are original birth certificate, passport or ID card. Organization membership cards, driving licenses, military service completion cards and etc. are not acceptable for hotel accommodation.
• Necessary documents for foreign guests’ reception is original passport with Iranian visa stamp of validate expire date.
• It is to be mentioned for reception of Iranian couples both birth certificate and ID card is mandatory.
• In condition of having temporary marital letter, it should be sealed with embossed stamp of judiciary or official marriage registry office. Divorce or death description must be on the second page of birth certificate for the spouse.
• According to the hotel rules if the necessary ID documents are incomplete for the authentication, check in will not be possible and the paid money will not be returned.
Sport club using conditions
• The price of using sport club for all flours is 1/500/000 RIS.
• Only over 15 years old guests are allowed to use the sport club.
• Meetings in rooms and suites are not possible. For holding meetings please refer to sales & marketing department.
• All guests must behave according to Islamic norms and must observe hotel rules.
• In case of any damage caused by the guest, the guest is to pay the expertise fee.
• For security if all guests, no attendant can enter the floors. It is obvious that guests can meet them in the lobby of the hotel.